Short-Term Furnished Apartments in Atlanta
Looking for short-term corporate housing solutions for you or your employees in the Atlanta area? TP Corporate Lodging provides well-appointed, fully furnished apartments in convenient neighborhoods across the Atlanta metro area.
Book a short-term rental in Atlanta today!
Request a quote or call 800-428-9997
Atlanta Lodging Cost ComparisonIs it cheaper to stay in a hotel or a short-term rental?
|Hotel||TP Corporate Lodging|
|Daily Rate||$129-$250+*||$99 - $165+*|
|Monthly Rate||$3870-7500+*||$2970 - $4950+*|
|Meals||Room service or dine out||Cook in your own kitchen|
|Laundry||Valet or coin laundry||Washer and dryer available in your apartment|
|Phone||$.75+ per local call||Unlimited Local / Domestic included|
|Billing||Nightly||Monthly based on daily rate|
|Living Area||250 Square feet||650 square feet and up / separate bedroom|
|Check In/Out||Every weekend and return Monday||No need to check out|
* Based on availability, area of the city, number of bedrooms and length of stay / sales tax may apply
Popular Atlanta Neighborhoods with Short-Term Rentals
Between its bustling business community, fantastic shopping/dining scene, excellent cultural attractions, and gorgeous weather, it’s little wonder that Atlanta, Georgia is one of the fastest-growing cities in America.
TP Corporate Lodging offers temporary housing in some of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods, most of which are convenient to the most popular commercial/business “hotspots” in the area.
* The locations above are a representation and not limited to the offerings of TP Corporate Lodging.
From Alpharetta to Peachtree City, here’s a quick overview of some of metro Atlanta’s best neighborhoods for corporate travelers.
One of Atlanta’s most coveted districts, Buckhead offers tree-lined streets, fantastic shopping, eclectic dining, a vibrant nightlife, eye-popping art galleries, and business and tech hubs — everything the business traveler could ever need!
Convenient to the best of Atlanta, Midtown is an excellent area for corporate travelers who want to be close to everything, with great shopping, dining, attractions, and co-working spaces often within walking distance. Add to that the convenience of public transportation and MARTA connections to other parts of the city, and you’re about as centrally located as you can get!
For more of a resort-like experience, check out this vibrant community south of Atlanta. In Peachtree City, people get around town on a network of trails via golf carts! It’s also a short commute to downtown Atlanta.
One of Atlanta’s most desirable and upscale suburbs, this community is close to business hubs while offering scenic views of the Chattahoochee River. It’s an excellent location for staying close to work while enjoying the scenery on your downtime.
From Little Five Points to Freedom Park, there’s so much to love about this historic, walkable neighborhood close to downtown Atlanta. This revitalized area enjoys a perfect blend of historic architecture and a “bohemian” vibe while being convenient to most business hubs.
Suburban living at its best! Alpharetta is convenient for shopping, dining, entertainment and the largest commercial hub north of downtown Atlanta. (You might not even have to drive into the city.) Alpharetta is also convenient to other north metro business hubs like Roswell, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs.
These neighborhoods are a sampling of the many corporate housing locations we offer across the Atlanta area.
Why Choose Corporate Housing in Atlanta?
Why should you consider corporate apartments for your next extended stay trip to Atlanta? Let’s review some of the benefits of doing so:
- More economical than conventional lodging. The nightly rates for hotel rooms can really add up, and even monthly rates on an extended stay hotel may not be cost-effective. Short-term corporate housing offers more space for less money.
- More comfortable than conventional lodging. A hotel room can become claustrophobic after a few days. With TP Corporate Lodging, you can stay in a full-size apartment home, available in a variety of floor plans. You enjoy the comforts of a “home away from home.”
- Simpler to arrange than short-term rentals. Finding a month-to-month lease on short-term housing can be a challenge, let alone finding one furnished. When you partner with a corporate housing company to find temporary housing, we do the leg work for you.
- Luxury amenities. Professionally managed short-term rental apartments allow you to enjoy all the extra amenities that the apartment community offers. Most offer advantages like fitness centers, high-speed Internet, picnic areas, and more. Many are even pet-friendly!
Working on a film production project? Looking for medical housing in close proximity to Atlanta’s major hospitals? Need temporary lodging during a relocation process? Let TP Corporate Lodging arrange your temporary housing needs.