Short-Term Furnished Apartments in Jacksonville
Are you visiting or moving to Jacksonville, Florida, or perhaps coming to town for a business project? Are you in need of temporary housing during your stay? Choosing a short-term furnished apartment in Jacksonville isn’t always easy to do. Whether you’re looking for an apartment or hotel alternative in Jacksonville, the search can be tough.
For business travelers, military personnel, and vacationers alike, TP Corporate Lodging is your best solution for finding short-term housing in Jacksonville. We offer fully furnished luxury apartments in Jacksonville’s best neighborhoods, conveniently close to work, the beach, or anything else that brings you to town for an extended stay.
Book a short-term rental in Jacksonville today!
Request a quote or call 800-428-9997
Jacksonville Lodging Cost ComparisonIs it cheaper to stay in a hotel or a short-term rental?
|Hotel||TP Corporate Lodging|
|Daily Rate||$129-$250+*||$105 - $150+*|
|Monthly Rate||$3870-7500+*||$3150 - $4500+*|
|Meals||Room service or dine out||Cook in your own full size kitchen|
|Laundry||Valet or coin laundry||Washer and dryer included!|
|WiFi / Internet||Unsecured / Shared Network||Secured / Private|
|Billing||Nightly||Monthly based on daily rate|
|Living Area||250 Square feet||650 square feet and up / separate bedroom & 1-3 bedrooms available|
|Check In/Out||Every weekend and return Monday||No need to check out|
* Based on availability, area of the city, number of bedrooms and length of stay / sales tax may apply
Popular Jacksonville Neighborhoods with Short-Term Rentals
Let’s take a look at a few of the local areas where we provide short-term housing. The locations below are a representation and not limited to the offerings of TP Corporate Lodging:
Jacksonville is home to many diverse neighborhoods, each with its own personality and unique advantages.
Located along the bend of the St. Johns River, the downtown area is the oldest part of the city and serves as the central business district. Just south of downtown along the river lies the ever-popular Riverside-Avondale neighborhood. These neighborhoods offer residents great living spaces, corporate offices, shopping, dining, and nightlife, all within walking distance.
The Jacksonville Beaches (or just “Beaches” to the locals) refer to a collective of small communities on the barrier island between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Luxury homes and upscale apartments are in high demand along this stretch of coastline–22 miles of sheer beauty with plenty to do.
With numerous business centers combined with plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife, the Southside neighborhood is the perfect introduction to Jacksonville. Over the past 20 years, this area has mushroomed to become one of the busiest and most popular parts of the city.
If you’re looking for convenience as far as location goes, the Town Center area of Jacksonville puts you close to almost everything you need. Situated at the junction of I-295 and J. Turner Butler Blvd., Town Center gives you easy access to other parts of the city. You’re also convenient to the many upscale shops and dining options of St. John’s Town Center, one of the most popular malls in the city.
Need help deciding which location works best for you? Contact us today! Our knowledge of Jacksonville with your input will put your mind at ease and mark one more thing off your list of “to do’s.”
Why Choose Corporate Housing in Jacksonville?
Why should you consider corporate housing for your next extended stay in Jacksonville? Let’s take a look at some of the benefits.
- Cheaper than a hotel, Airbnb, or vacation rental. Hotel rates can take a massive bite out of your budget, especially for stays lasting a week or more. Private rentals aren’t that much better. A corporate housing company can arrange for better deals with local apartment communities, so in most cases, it is much more economical than conventional housing options.
- Feels more like home. It doesn’t take long for a hotel room to feel cramped, and even hotel amenities don’t make it easier to stay there. With corporate housing, you’re staying in a furnished one-, two- or three-bedroom apartment home with room to spread out, cook your own food, etc. This can be especially helpful for longer business assignments because it feels more like home than a hotel ever could.
- Easier to find than short-term apartment rentals. Finding a month-to-month lease on an apartment rental can be tricky — even more so with furnished apartments. When you work with a corporate housing agent like TP Corporate Lodging, those details are taken care of for you.
- Convenient to attractions, business, and more. We’ve got housing solutions in Jacksonville’s most popular areas — along the beach, at the commercial centers, downtown, along St. Johns River, and more! Whether you’re here to soak up the sun or make your next big deal, we can put you where you need to be.
Short-Term Housing Features & Amenities
When we say, “home away from home,” we mean it. When you choose TP Corporate Lodging in Jacksonville, we pull out all the stops to make your stay as comfortable and home-like as possible and add features you might not even get at home. Your short-term apartment will be full-sized and fully furnished and equipped with all the comforts of home. Every apartment includes the following features:
- Living area (sofa, loveseat, end tables, coffee table)
- Dining area (dining room table and chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, housewares, plates and utensils for 6)
- Furnished bedroom(s) (comfortable bedding, extra linens, and pillows, dresser with mirror, etc.)
- Utility room (full washer/dryer, vacuum, cleaning supplies)
- Electronics/utilities (high-speed Internet, cable television, telephone)
In addition to the amenities inside your apartment, you’ll also enjoy the luxury amenities included in the apartment community or complex where you’re staying. Depending on the property, these amenities may include:
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Dog park
- Picnic area
- Walking trails
Many of these apartment communities also feature extras you wouldn’t normally expect, like concierge, parking services, dry cleaning, fitness classes, and much more. Many of our apartments are in pet-friendly communities, and many are within walking distance to shopping, dining, and attractions.
Learn More About Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville is the largest city in the U.S. state of Florida by population and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. It is the county seat of Duval County, with which the city government consolidated in 1968. Consolidation gave Jacksonville its great size and placed most of its metropolitan population within the city limits; with an estimated population in 2012 of 836,507, it is the most populous city proper in Florida and the Southeast, and the 12th most populous in the United States. Between the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and St. Johns River, Jacksonville has more coastline than any other city in the nation.
As a larger city along the Florida coast, Jacksonville offers plenty of things to do. There are miles of white sandy beaches, great golfing venues, and abundant green space, and the downtown/river area has plenty of shopping, dining, and attractions to offer.
Although much of Jacksonville is urban, this sprawling northeastern Florida city also has nature and wildlife preserves, historic residential neighborhoods, and lots of golf courses. Attractions in “Jax,” as the locals call it, range from art, science, and history museums to a brewery tour, from the Jacksonville Landing entertainment complex to the famed Riverwalk along the St. John’s River, to Bronson Motor Speedway. The city’s beaches offer soft sand and warm water perfect for swimming, surfing, and kayaking.
Of course, Jacksonville is more than just a hotspot for tourists–it’s also a major hub for commerce and trade. As an international port of entry, the Port of Jacksonville accounts for nearly 65,000 jobs, importing and exporting many tons of cargo per year. In addition, Jacksonville is home to the third-largest naval complex in the country, making the U.S. military the largest employer in the city. Jax also serves as a hub for the banking/financial and logistical sectors, serving as headquarters to several Fortune 500 companies, including CSX and Fidelity Financial.
Whether you’re here for business, pleasure, or both, TP Corporate Lodging can make your stay affordable, comfortable, and convenient. Give us a call today at 800-428-9997 to discuss availability.