TP Corporate Lodging strives to make everything perfect for every guest but some things are outside of our control and sometimes things just happen. Sometimes your phone or internet stop working or it could be a leaky faucet. In the rare case something happens, we want to make this as easy to correct as we can. For maintenance issues, you can contact us at the number or email below and we will take care of your issue within 48 hours at most.
Guest Services: 678-442-9700
In most cases we are dependent on the property or utility company to fix the issues with your apartment. While a few things are related to our operations others require our communication with a 3rd party. We strive to make sure that your issues are met with speed and accuracy.
Quick Troubleshooting Guide
Phone and Internet
- Unplug the Cable/DSL Modem Power cord.
- Unplug the router power cord.
- Ensure that the Ethernet Cable is connected from the Cable/DSL Modem to the top “Ethernet” port on the router (usually labeled “internet).
- Ensure that the phone line is connected from the base phone to the “phone line ” port.
- Plug in the Cable/DSL Modem Power Cord.
- Wait to ensure that the Internet light is back on steady.
- Connect the Router Power Cord and wait approximately 5 minutes until you check the telephone line for a dial tone.
- Refer to the instruction card for the Network, User Name and Password to connect your Wi-Fi.
- Confirm TV is on channel 3 with TV remote. Once you complete all steps below you can try channel 4 if nothing works but mostly its channel 3.
- Check the back of the TV to see if the TV is connected to the cable box with just a cable coax cord, an HDMI cord or a multi colored cable with several inputs.
- Use the INPUT button on the TV remote to check to make sure the TV is on the right input. If you are unfamiliar with the type of input, then choose each one and wait 10 seconds for it to connect. If it doesn’t, then choose another and wait. Typically you can scroll up or down with arrow keys and use select to choose. The screen will change to the TV channel when you have the right one.
- Press Exit or Menu to escape the TV remote programming once you connect.
- If none of this works, call TP Corporate Lodging’s office for more assistance.